Top Rated In the Tri-State Area
Preventative Roof Maintenance
Top Rated Commercial Roofing Preventative Maintenance in New Jersey
Best Commercial Roofing Preventative Maintenance in New Jersey
You change the oil in your vehicle and send it in for regular service to keep it running smoothly and to extend the life of the motor. It is crucial to do so or else your car will break down and eventually lose its value.
Preventative maintenance of your commercial building offers the same benefits. In fact, statistics show that roofs that receive regular inspections and ongoing preventative maintenance last an average of 30% longer than roofs that don’t. That is an investment worth making!
Preventative Maintenance Programs
Just like each person, every building as well as the business they house is unique and has individual needs. Executive Roofing Systems recognizes this and offers custom preventative maintenance programs, tailored to the needs of both the building and your business.
Call us today at (732) 972-3770 and speak with one of our roofing experts. We will schedule a consultation at your facility. After assessing your building and discussing your priorities and goals, we will work with you to develop a preventative maintenance program that protects your investment for decades to come.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
Providing ongoing preventative maintenance to your roofing system offers a myriad of benefits to both your building and your business.
- Longevity. As mentioned, you can easily see an additional 7 years or more from your existing system.
- Cost. Unaddressed damage never fixes itself. In fact, over time that damage invariably increases in both size and severity. Addressing small repairs as needed reduces the risk of a catastrophic failure in the future and helps manage your costs more efficiently.
- Time. Preventative maintenance issues are almost always relatively minor and take very little time to accomplish. However, should more extensive repairs or even a replacement be necessary for the future, not only will it take more time to complete, but there is the potential you may even need to close your doors while those solutions are applied.
- Protection. Your roof is there to protect both your building and your business. Leak development unchecked can lead to mold, rot, damaged inventory, and even significant underlying structural damage.
- Insurance. Should the worst occur, and an insurance claim becomes necessary in the future, your preventative maintenance records help serve as a defense against any denial based on “contributory negligence” and offer a baseline to identify the timeframe the damage occurred.
- Warranty. Your roofing system warranty requires regular inspections and appropriate preventative maintenance to be conducted in order to remain in effect.
What we do
Our Core Commercial Roofing Services
Get A Free Consultation Today!